- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, drained, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bunch kale, tough stems removed, roughly chopped (6 to 8 cups)
- 1 large ripe tomato, cored, seeded, and diced
- 4 teaspoons hempseeds
Combine the tahini, oil, water, lemon juice, chipotle, agave, cumin, coriander, and salt in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Place the kale in a large bowl and add the tahini dressing. Use your hands to thoroughly massage the dressing into the kale until it is softened and completely coated.
Divide between four serving plates or bowls and top each portion with the diced tomato and 1 teaspoon hempseeds.
From Practically Raw by Amber Shea Crawley. ©2012 Amber Shea Crawley. Used by permission from Vegan Heritage Press.