Monday, April 23, 2012

Practically Raw: Some Favorites in Photos

Flaxjacks with Miso-Maple Butter
We all know the benefits of adding more raw whole foods to our diet, but it wasn't until I saw some of the wonderful recipes Amber Shea Crawley was creating, that I realized it could be easier -- and more delicious -- than I imagined.  That's why I published Amber's book, Practically Raw: Flexible Raw Recipes Anyone Can Make and because a picture is often worth a thousand words, I decided to share some of my favorite photos from the book.  If you'd like to dip your toe into the world of raw food, check out Practically Raw.  With cooked options for many of the recipes, it truly makes it easy and nearly effortless to enjoy more raw foods.


Parisian Street Crepes

Chia Porridge with Blueberries
Deconstructed Sushi Bowl
Mushroom-Nut Burger

Raspberry Lemon Mousse Tart
Warm Apple-Walnut Cobbler

Cocoa Corruption Smoothie

All photos from Practically Raw by Amber Shea Crawley (c) 2012. Published by Vegan Heritage Press.